.::. TSI VIEW & PRINT
Traktor has no function to to print the hotkey and MIDI settings
Now you can use the free tool "TSI View & Print"
to do this. The tool can be downloaded for free at the bottom of this
Note: An online version of the TSI Viewer is now
tsi.traktorbible.com.Improvements for printing and exporting are
:: Features of TSI View & Print
- Shows all hotkey and MIDI settings in a neat table.
- The table with the settings can be printed from TSI View &
- You can copy the table to the Windows cliploard and then paste it into Word for example.
- Settings can be exported as TXT file and then imported into
a word processing software. Use this option if you want to apply
adavanced formatting to the table.
- Settings can be exported as CSV file and then imported into
a spreadshsheet program like Excel.
- TSI View& Print warns if it detects settings without
hotkey or MIDI assignment and helps to detect missing or obvious
- TSI View & Print is a Windows application; there is no
version which runs on Mac OS X .
- TSI View & Print needs Microsoft .NET Framework, Version
2, or newer. .NET framework is installed on most Windows PCs; in
case it is not installed yet download .NET Framework
for free from the Microsoft website.
There is no installation required. Just
download the ZIP file and extract the containing EXE file into
any desired folder. Then start the tool. That's it.
:: Short Manual
How to use TSI View & Print :
- Click Browse and select the TSI file you want to see.
- Select in the group Select Output Options if you want to see the
MIDI mapping or the Keyboard mapping angezeigt werden soll.
- Activate the check box Show Complete Path for
MIDI Commands if the Viewer shall show the complete command path (i.e. Load | Load Next) and not the short command names
(i.e. Load Next).
- Click Go!
The TSI file is analyzed and the following window opens:
- Change the column width by dragging the separator between the
- Drag and drop a column header to reorder the columns of the
- Click a column header to sort the table.
Use the buttons at the bottom of the window to print and export
- Copy Copies the table into the Windows
- TXT Export Saves the settings as TXT
file; the columns are separated with a tab.
- CSV Export Saves the settings as CSV
file. You can choose the delimiter char in the list box CSV Separator
(default is semicolon).
- Print Prints the table. Select the
desired columns in the dialog box Print Options.
You can set a print title used in the page header there as well.
Use the button Select Printer if you want to print the table on another printer than the default printer.
- Close Closes the settings window and
returns to the main window.
:: What users say...
- Thanks for this man! I am also curious for your book!, DJ Tomek
- Amazing! I only wish your TSI viewer was OS X compatible! (Punky921)