How To: Upgrade from Traktor Pro 2 to Traktor Scratch Pro 2

If you own Traktor Pro 2 and want to upgrade to Traktor Scratch Pro 2, you do not need to re-install Traktor.

Traktor Pro 2 and Traktor Scratch Pro 2 "live" in the same executable file. Once you bought the upgrade, use the NI Service Center to replace your current serial number with the one you got for Traktor Scratch Pro 2.

This way all settings, your collection, and your playlists remain unchanged.

Native Instruments Service Center

Proceed as follows to perform the upgrade:

1. Exit Traktor.
  2. Launch the Native Instruments Service Center and logon with your NI Account.
  3. Open the Overview tab.
  4. Click next to Traktor Pro 2 on Show Details.
  5. Click next to the serial number on Edit, enter the serial number of Traktor Scratch Pro 2 and click on OK.
  6. Open the Activate tab and activate Traktor Scratch Pro 2.

Tip: Lost your original CD?

If you lost your original installation CD, logon with your Native Instruments user account to the NI website. Then click on Products and Serial Numbers. You can download the full Traktor installer from the page Registered Products.

17 Comments

Jansen
wrote on May 29, 2012 at 16:45
Hi.

I really hope you can help. I bought Traktor scratch duo right when it came out. I didnt upgrade to traktor scratch duo 2. I recently bought the kontrol f1 which comes with traktor pro 2 software. Which the f1 device runs on.

The problem is that i still need my "scratch" function aswell as being able to use the f1 with the remix decks. But i ended up with two version of traktor on my computer. The first one : Traktor scratch duo and the latest one : Traktor pro 2.5. The one can operate the remix decks and the other can work with my timecode vinyl but neither can do both.

What would be the best way to get this right? Should I upgrade the my Traktor scratch duo? Or my Traktor pro 2.5?

Please help

earl
wrote on May 30, 2012 at 15:51
Hey

I have a problem. I have traktor scratch pro 2 and I have no base product. At the beginning and I traktor scratch duo 2 and i upgraded to scratch. Then i unregistored  traktor scratch duo 2 and gave it away.
 I cant upgrade or anything til i get back a base product. I read on your site the u can upgrade from tarktor pro 2 to scratch. I have the scratch uprade in my account already.

Can i uninstall traktor from my MAC buy and install traktor pro 2 then use my exsiting traktor scratch pro 2 serial number to to upgrade as u described on your site

Please get back to me

Andre Tech
wrote on September 19, 2012 at 20:06
<span lang="en">I have a doubt! Who could help me with it? So, recently I bought the TRAKTOR PRO 2 version for MAC to work with my CDJ-2000 through the operation Advanced HID, but I was not totally satisfied with this performance! So I decided to buy the DJM-T1 also! Now I have a question about Upgrading! I do not know if I must first remove the TRAKTOR PRO 2 that already installed on my Mac and then install TRAKTOR SCRATCH DUO 2 that came with the DJM-T1! or (I suppose it can be done), which is simply insert the SERIAL NUMBER of TRAKTOR SCRATCH DUO 2 in the SERVICE CENTE

Andre Tech
wrote on September 19, 2012 at 20:13
..Opz! Continuing >> <span lang="en">SERVICE CENTER.. to turn to that version, hoping to free upgrade to TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO 2. What is the correct way?

Stanley
wrote on January 29, 2015 at 04:04
Excellent work, Nice Design http://www.video-to-flash.com/video_to_flv/ clonazepam 2mg street value â??Of all the places weâ??ve been, Mongolian people â?? greatest people,â? says Huang in opening the season. â??Of all the food weâ??ve eaten, hands down the hottest, hottest trash on the planet is in Mongolia, baby. â?¦ Please Mongolia, show me you can cook.â?

Felipe
wrote on January 29, 2015 at 04:05
I've just started at http://www.vanillastorm.com/manchester-web-design-company/ 2mg xanax bars yellow By 2009, as the Obama administration began to make student debt an issue, there was another effort to stop for-profits from rewarding indiscriminate promises. But the industry was too occupied elsewhere to worry about incentive compensation. And so it was outlawed.

Alexis
wrote on January 29, 2015 at 04:05
Whereabouts in are you from? http://nitanaldi.com/nita-hq/ 500mg hydrocodone I would support having someone in charge of monetary policy who is more inflation averse than I, precisely because of commitment. Can it work?Just look at the evidence ofâ?¦ a recent paper by Alberto Alesina and meâ?¦. Countries like Germany,where the monetary authoritie sare independent, achieve very low rates of inflation without monetary rules. But one also finds there is no systematic difference in real economic performance among those countries that achieve low inflation and political independence for monetary policy and those that don't have independent central banks. Unless it can be demonstrated that the political institutional route to low inflation--to commitment that preserves the discretion to deal with unexpected contingencies and multiple equilibria--is undesirable or cannot work, I don't see any case at all for monetary rules.

Israel
wrote on January 29, 2015 at 04:05
What sort of music do you listen to? http://www.skeemipesa.ee/author/martin/ clonazepam 1mg tablets Up to 30 percent of the festival's funding comes from different governments operating in Bosnia's autonomous Muslim-Croat federation - which comprises Bosnia along with the Serb Republic - and around 70 percent is supplied by sponsors.

Lowell
wrote on January 29, 2015 at 04:05
Insert your card http://www.turkpdristanbul.com/istanbul-subesi/ generic valium purchase Casa Casuarina spans 23,000 square feet of living space, tucked behind gates on Miami Beachâ??s bustling Ocean Drive. It was built in 1930 and the design was inspired by the Alcazar de Colon, the colonial palace where the family of Christopher Columbus once lived.

Wilson
wrote on January 29, 2015 at 04:06
I'm doing a masters in law http://www.floridacollegeaccess.org/the-network/ 30 mg hydrocodone Market share on Nasdaq in the quarter fell to 25.5 percentfrom 27.3 percent a year earlier. Restrictions on internalizersand dark pools - trading sites that do not publicly displayprices before orders are executed - would force more tradingonto public markets.

Elroy
wrote on February 6, 2015 at 07:09
I've just graduated http://sinestezia.com/publications/ financing for mobile homes Jasmine (Cate Blanchett, The Lord of the Rings) is the wife of wealthy New York businessman Hal (Alec Baldwin, The Cooler), who falls on "hard times," and Jasmine is forced to live with her adopted, working-class sister, Ginger (Sally Hawkins, Great Expectations) in San Francisco.

Mackenzie
wrote on February 6, 2015 at 07:09
I want to report a http://dinbox.se/nedladdning/ demande credit personnel Simpson was convicted on charges including kidnapping, robbery, burglary and assault with a deadly weapon. He was sentenced to nine to 33 years for the 2007 stickup of two memorabilia dealers, Alfred Beardsley and Bruce Fromong.

Warner
wrote on February 6, 2015 at 07:09
Gloomy tales http://www.bidingtime.org/legal how can i get a same day cash loan Zimmerman, 29, says Martin attacked him on the rainy night of February 26, 2012, in the central Florida town of Sanford. Prosecutors contend Zimmerman was a "wannabe cop" who tracked down the teenager and shot him without justification.

Bennett
wrote on February 6, 2015 at 07:09
What's the last date I can post this to to arrive in time for Christmas? http://www.bidingtime.org/legal personal finance and investment The charity has awarded Coventry City Council a symbol to show it is committed to making changes by including people with dementia in local life and highlighting the importance of accessible transport and businesses that are respectful and responsive.

Lionel
wrote on February 6, 2015 at 07:10
What line of work are you in? http://www.optimizacijasajtova.com/optimizacija-sajta-seo.html personal finance bloggers The CTA, according to Intercontinental Cry Magazine, said it has “repeatedly called on China to ensure active participation of Tibetan people in all decision-making process and that social, environmental and cultural impacts assessment are carried out.”

Steve
wrote on February 6, 2015 at 07:10
Could I borrow your phone, please? http://www.grasmerehotel.com/conferences/ second chance personal loan bad credit The demonstrators said they were angry at what they described as a miscarriage of justice Saturday night in the Florida courthouse, where a six-woman jury acquitted Zimmerman of second-degree murder charges and a lesser charge of manslaughter for the Feb. 26, 2012, shooting that killed the unarmed Martin.

Jordon
wrote on February 6, 2015 at 07:10
What do you do for a living? http://dinbox.se/nedladdning/ instant online loans for people with bad credit Oracle acknowledged it had outspent New Zealand but it is not clear how much by. Estimates of Oracle's cup defense range well over $100 million but sources said the spigots were not opened any wider for the emergency work carried out after the team lost four of the event's first five races to the Kiwis.